Think and Grow Rich
Schrijver: Napoleon Hill, Mitch Horowitz
Voorlezer: Mitch Horowitz
Beschikbaar als audioboek.
The World's Greatest Book on Successful
Living - In a Special Compact Edition!
Here is the complete experience of Think and Grow Rich in an exquisitely brief and faithful condensation. In forty minutes you will learn all thirteen of Napoleon Hill's famous steps to wealth and achievement.
This masterly summation of Hill's original landmark explains:
- Why you must write down your goals.
- The immeasurable importance of a definite major aim.
- How to benefit from hunches and sudden inspirations.
- The magic of persistence in the face of setbacks.
- How to program your mind for success.
- The extraordinary power of a 'Master Mind' group.
Abridged and introduced by PEN Award-winning historian Mitch Horowitz, this concise rendition of Hill's masterwork is both the perfect introduction to Think and Grow Rich and a great refresher for those who already know the book and its powers.
The Condensed Classics Library
'40 Minutes to a New You'
Categorie: Persoonlijke ontwikkeling
Meer info over het audioboek:
Gildan Media Corp